1.1.10

No Drunken Resolutions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I am so blessed to make into the New Year and I hope you feel the same. I partied with friends and family and enjoyed some wonderful Riesling wine. We talked out resolutions and goals for the new decade and I decided that I wasn't making either one. If that's your cup of tea then more power to you but I've decided that I wasn't going to make resolution that I really don't have any intentions on keeping.

What I am going to do then? Well I'm glad you asked. Nothing. Yep, nothing. I have tried in the past to make this grand resolutions to lose weight in six months or completely stop cursing and I found that it hasn't worked out for me. Instead of making a list and checking from month to month to see what I can cross out, I'm just going to live life. Waiting on one day to focus on bad habits isn't enough and most definitely isn't enough time to change them. Life can be a better indicator of what I need to change and what I need to keep the same. That's what I intend on doing for the New Year.

I Wish you all the best for the new decade.

Ladycakes

No comments:

Post a Comment